The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Indications & Usage
- For relief of symptoms associated with the flu and common cold as per Homeopathic Materia Medica.
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, alcohol, purified water and zinum gluconicum
Dosage & Administration
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Spray twice under the tongue every 4-5 hours, up to 5 times a day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to 6 times the first day.Children 2 to 12 years: Spray once under the tongue every 4-5 hours, up to 3 times per day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to 4 times the first day.Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor prior to use.
Warnings And Precautions
- Warnings:Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.Do not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to components of the formula.If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Questions or Comments? 1-877-FLU-1288 Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm or www.FLUEndz.comDeveloped, Formulated and Distributed by:Herbology InternationalRoseville, California 95661All rights reservedU.S. Patents PendingManufactured by: Apotheca Inc., Woodbine, IA 51579, 1-800-736-3130Other InformationStore at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)Avoid eating 30 minutes before and after taking FLUEndzThe letters HPUS imply that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
* Please review the disclaimer below.