The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by : Sohm, Inc.6920 Knott Ave., Suit A-C, Buena Park, CA 90621
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each caplet)PurposesAcetaminophen 250mgpain relieverAspirin 250mg (NSAID)This Product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Healthcare, Inc. Owner of registered trademark Excedrin®.Pain relieverCaffeine 65mgpain reliever aid
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:Headachea coldarthritismuscular achessinusitistoothachepremenstrual & menstrual cramps.
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. when using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Although rare, possible reactions to consumption of acetaminophen include three serious skin diseases whose symptoms can include rash, blisters and, in the worst case, widespread damage to the surface of the skin. If you are taking this product and develop a rash or other skin reaction, stop taking this product immediately and seek medical attention.
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include :hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shock
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take.adult takes more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.Child takes more than 5 caplets in 24 hours.with other drugs containing acetaminophen.3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Stomach Bleeding Warning
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using product.take more or for a longer time than directed.
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much as caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducerwith any drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have a liver diseasestomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have not been drinking fluidsyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthmayou have lost a lot of fluids due to vomiting or diarrhea
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are takingany other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid druga prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritisany other drug, or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction occurs. seek medical help right awayyou experience any of the following signs of stomach bleedingfeel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurspainful area is red or swollenpain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- Any new symptoms appear if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directeddrink a full glass of water with each doseadults and children 12 years and over : take 2 caplets every 6 hours; not more than 8 caplets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: asks a doctor.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C(68°-77°F)See end flap or expiration date and lot number.
Benzoic acid, carnauba wax, FD&C blue#1, hydroxypropylcellulose, Hypromellose,light mineral oil, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 20, Povidone, propylene glycol,simethicone emulsion, Sorbitan monolaurate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Question And Comment?
* Please review the disclaimer below.