The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Acetaminophen 160mg Chewable Gel is used for the temporarily relief of minor aches and pain due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache, and temporarily reduces fever.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 10 doses in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a physician or pharmacist. adults has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may includeskin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a physician or pharmacist. if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.Take under the supervision of a physician if you have liver disease, taking a blood thinning drug called warfarin, or have a history of high blood pressure or diabetes.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children)fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning) Adults and children 12 years and over:take 4 chewable gels every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last or as directed by a physicianchew each chewable gel thoroughly before swallowingdo not take more than 20 chewable gels in 24 hoursdo not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a physicianChildren 6 to 11 years:take 2 chewable gels every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last or as directed by a physicianchew each chewable gel thoroughly before swallowingdo not take more than 10 chewable gels in 24 hoursdo not take for more than 5 days unless directed by a physicianChildren under 6 years: ask a physician
- Each chewable gel contains: sodium 7.44 mg.each chewable gel contains: sugar 2g. store in a cool dry place between 20-25°C (68-77°F).Child Resistant Container; do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
Hydroxypropyl betadex, seaweed extract (carrageenan), maltitol solution, sugar, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sucralose, neotame, maltodextrin, glucose syrup, flavor, purified water.
Acetaminphen 160mg Chewable Gel is supplied in the following dosage form:Fourteen (14) chewable gels per containerMade in USARx OnlyManufactured for: Alexso, Inc. 2317 Cotner AveLos Angeles, CA 90064NDC: 50488-4160-1 Size: 14 Chewable Gels
* Please review the disclaimer below.