The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Antibacterial Hand SanitizerDrug Facts
Formulated Exclusively and Distributed By:Enchante Accessories, Inc.,New York, NYm 10016Not Tested On Animals, For Adult Use Only.Designed in the USA. Made in China3 FL. OZ / 90ML
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsEthyl Alcohol 62%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesTo decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.
WarningsFor external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productKeep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsWet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
Storage And Handling
- Other InformationDo not store above 105 degrees FMay discolor some fabrics.Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Inactive ingredientsWater (Aqua), Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, FD and C Red No.40, FD and C Yellow 5, FD and C Blue No.1
* Please review the disclaimer below.