The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (present as the free acid and potassium salt)
- Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Heart Attack And Stroke Warning
NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Medication Overuse Headache Warning
Headaches may worsen if this product is used for 10 or more days per month.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have never had migraines diagnosed by a health professionalyou have a headache that is different from your usual migrainesyou have the worst headache of your lifeyou have fever and stiff neckyou have headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bendingyou have experienced your first headache after the age of 50you have daily headachesyou have a migraine so severe as to require bed restthe stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a strokeyou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirintaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swellingmigraine headache pain is not relieved or gets worse after the first doseany new symptoms appear
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be usedadultstake 2 capsules with a glass of waterif symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctordo not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorunder 18 years of ageask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: potassium 20 mgread all directions and warnings before use. Keep carton.store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Protect from light.do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with "Sealed For Your Safety" is broken or missing
Gelatin, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitan and sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.