The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothachemuscular achesbackacheminor pain of arthritispremenstrual and menstrual cramps
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amounttaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultspain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)shake well before usingmL = milliliterChildren 2 years to under 12 years:find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.remove the child protective cap and squeeze the dose into the dosing cuprepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 times in 24 hours unless directed by a doctordo not take for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctorWeight (lb)Age (years)Dose (mL)or as directed by a doctorunder 24under 2 yearsask a doctor24-35 lbs2-3 years5 mL36-47 lbs4-5 years7.5 mL48-59 lbs6-8 years10 mL60-71 lbs9-10 years12.5 mL72-95 lbs11 years15 mLAdults and children 12 years and over:take 20 mL (2 × 10 mL) every 4 hours while symptoms last. For adult dosing, the dosing cup needs to be filled to 10 mL line twice.do not take more than 5 doses (100 mL) in 24 hours unless directed by a doctordo not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL contains: potassium 5 mgstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if carton tape or bottle wrap imprinted with "TYLENOL" is broken or missing
Anhydrous citric acid, flavors, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol solution, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.