The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 240 mg
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiesreduces swelling of nasal passagesrelieves sinus pressure
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandhad obstruction or narrowing of the bowel. Rarely, tablets of this kind may cause bowel obstruction (blockage), usually in people with severe narrowing of the bowel (esophagus, stomach or intestine).
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a feveryou experience persistent abdominal pain or vomiting
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 12 years and overswallow one whole tablet with water every 24 hoursdo not exceed one tablet in 24 hoursdo not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tabletthe tablet does not completely dissolve and may be seen in the stool (this is normal)children under 12 yearsdo not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- Each tablet contains: sodium 10 mgstore between 20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)do not use if blister unit is torn or brokensee side panel for lot number and expiration date
Cellulose triacetate, hydroxypropylcellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium chloride, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.