The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each caplet)PurposeAcetaminophen 500 mgPain reliever/fever reducerDextromethorphan HBr 15 mgCough suppressantPseudoephedrine HCl 30 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:minor aches and painsheadachesore throatnasal congestioncoughsinus congestion and pressurehelps clear nasal passagespromotes nasal and sinus drainagetemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Store between 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F).do not use if blister unit is torn or broken
Carnauba wax, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.