The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each tablet)PurposeAcetaminophen 325 mgPain reliever/fever reducerPhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:sinus congestion and pressureheadacheminor aches and painsnasal congestionpromotes sinus drainagetemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 tablets every 4 hoursdo not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if blister unit is torn or broken
Carnauba wax, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.