The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Active Ingredient (In Each Powder)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takesmore than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.tear packet and pour powder on your child's tonguerepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursWeight (lb)Age (yr)Dose (powder)or as directed by a doctorunder 48under 6 yearsdo not use48-596-8 years2 powders60-719-10 years2 powders72-9511 years3 powders
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if packet is torn or damaged
Citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose, xylitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.