The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Chewable Tablet)
Cetirizine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
- If breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- May be taken with or without waterchew or crush tablets completely before swallowingadults and children 6 years and overChew and swallow 1 tablet (10 mg) once daily; do not take more than 1 tablet (10 mg) in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.adults 65 years and overask a doctorchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)do not use if blister unit is torn or broken
Betadex, corn starch, flavor, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, mannitol, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, sucralose
Call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.