The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone Iodine USP, 10%
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgeryFirst aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- For external use only. Do not use or apply in the eyeson individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodineover large areas of the bodyas a first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Stop Use
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away
For preparation of the skin prior to surgery clean the affected area, remove swab by stick, apply to the operative site prior to surgeryFor use as a first aid antiseptic clean the affected area, apply a small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- Store at room temperature: 15 degrees - 30 degrees C (59 degrees - 86 degrees F)
Purified water, Povidone Iodine, Citric Acid Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dodecahydrate Potassium Iodate Nonoxynol
Manufactured By Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.
Made in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.