The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc Peachtree City, GA 30269
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each gram)PurposeNeomycin sulfate 3.5 mgFirst aid antibioticPolymyxin B sulfate 10,000 unitsFirst aid antibioticPramoxine hydrochloride 10 mgExternal analgesic
- First aid to help prevent infection and temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor:cutsscrapesburns
For external use only.Not for prolonged use.
Do Not Use
- In the eyes, nose, or over large areas of the bodyif you are allergic to any of the ingredientslonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition persists for more than 7 days, gets worse, or clears up and occurs again within a few daysa rash or other allergic reaction developsredness, irritation, swelling, or pain persists or increases
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailythe affected area may be covered with a sterile bandageChildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)contents filled by weight, not volumeTamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF FLAPS ON CARTON ARE NOT SEALED OR MISSING
Cetearyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, petrolatum, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.