The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- Cures most athlete's foot (linea pedis), ringworm (linea corporis) and jock itch (linea cruris)relieves itching, burning and scaling
For external use only.
Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120ºF may cause burning, intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mouthuse only as directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, and 2 weeks for jock itch
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeksif conditions persists longer, consult a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
Acetone, ethoxdiyglycol, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40-B, tocopheryl acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.