The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeLidocaine 4%..................................................................Topical anesthetic.
Otc - Purpose
- Usetemporarily relieves minor pain
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usemore than 1 patch on your body at a time or on cut, irritated or swollen skinat the same time as other topical analgesicson puncture woundsfor more than one week without consulting a doctor
Otc - When Using
- When using this productuse only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label.do not allow contact with the eyesdo not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of usediscontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or showerdo not use immediately after a bath or showerdispose of used patch in matter that always keeps product away from children or pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsensredness is presentsymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysirritation developsyou experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsadults and children over 12 years:clean and dry affected arearemove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middlecarefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected areaonce exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected areause 1 patch for up to 12 hourschildren 12 years or younger: ask doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredientsalcohol, aluminum glycinate, glycerin, kaolin, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, purified water, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by:Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc.Peachtree City, GA 30269Made in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.