The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 15 Ml)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:sore throatnasal congestionfeverheadacheminor aches and painscough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourstaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productchild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hoursAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The User Has
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)liver diseasepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaheart diseasediabetesthyroid diseasehigh blood pressure
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The User Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceuse only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.do not take more than 5 doses per 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over30 mL every 4 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years15 mL every 4 hourschildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- Each 15 mL contains: sodium 13 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)use by expiration date on package
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C yellow #6, flavors, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium metabisulfite, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.