The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor
- Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:hives facial swellingshock asthma (wheezing)Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug are age 60 or oldertake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producthave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney diseaseyou have asthmayou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug forgout diabetes arthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel fainthave bloody or black stoolsvomit bloodhave stomach pain that does not get betteran allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away. new symptoms occurringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurspain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, dextrates, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, orange enhancer, orange flavor, sodium saccharin
* Please review the disclaimer below.