The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated withheadachetoothacheminor arthritis painmuscular achesthe common coldmenstrual crampsFor the reduction of fever.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improvenew symptoms occurpain or fever persists or gets worseredness or swelling is present
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directedAdults and children 12 years and over:Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at room temperature 59 ̊-86 ̊F (15 ̊-30 ̊C)tamper-evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide**may contain
* Please review the disclaimer below.