The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg Guaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Cough suppressant ExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive temporarily relieves:cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritantsthe intensity of coughing the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep nasal congestion due to a cold
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of ageif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasediabetes high blood pressure thyroid disease difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fevercough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceuse only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. adults and children 12 years and over: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours children under 12 years: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 10 mgTAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGuse by expiration date on packagestore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium metabisulfite, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.