The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Capsule)
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mgSolubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)*(present as the free acid and potassium salt)*non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Nighttime sleep-aidPain reliever
- For relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and painshelps you fall asleep and stay asleep
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:rashfacial swellingblistershivesskin reddeningshockasthma (wheezing)If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant ) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerunless you have time for a full night's sleepin children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinright before or after heart surgeryif you have sleeplessness without pain
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- If you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthmayou are taking a diureticyou have glaucomayou have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisstomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aidunder a doctor's care for any continuing medical illnesstaking any other antihistaminestaking any other drugtaking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic drinksdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinerytake with food or milk if stomach upset occursthe risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 dayssleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.redness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules at bedtimedo not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours
- Each capsule contains: potassium 20 mgread all warnings and directions before use.Keep cartonstore at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)protect from lightavoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF)
Anidrisorb, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, hydrolysed gelatin, medium chain triglyceride, opacode white ink, polyethylene glycol 600, potassium hydroxide, purified water.ingredients of opacode white ink: lecithin (soya), n-butyl alcohol, purified water, shellac glaze in ethanol, simethicone and titanium dioxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.