The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Camphor 10%Menthol 16%Methyl Salicylate 50%
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:simple backachestrainsbruisesarthritissprains
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon woundson irritated or damaged skinotherwise than as directed
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive irritation of the skin developsnausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIF swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: apply 3 to 4 drops of medicated oil to the affected area 1 to 2 times daily. After applying the product, a warm pad may be placed on the affected area for 10 minutes and then massaged as shown in the illustrations.children under 3 years of age: consult your physician.refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
- Store at 16 to 30 degrees C (16 to 86 degrees F)preserve in tight container
- Clove OilLavender OilTurpentine Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.