The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each tablet)
Dexbrompheniramine Maleate 2 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 7.5 mg
Dexbrompheniramine Maleate- -Antihistamine
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride-- Nasal Decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitching of the nose or throatitchy, water eyesnasal congestionreduces swelling of nasal passages
Do Not Use This Product
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate glandheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- Sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in childrenmay cause drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effectuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:1 tablet every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.Children 6 to under 12 years of age1/2 tablet every 4 hours, not to exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Supplied in a tight,light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap. Alahist PE Tablets are dark purple, caplet-shaped, scored tablets, debossed "Poly" bisect "782" on one side and plain on the other.
Croscarmellose sodium, D&C Red # 27 aluminum lake, FD&C Blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide
Alahist Pe Label
Manufactured forPoly Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35763
* Please review the disclaimer below.