The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mgGuaifenesin 200 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:nasal congestionsinus congestion & pressurecough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationminor aches & painsheadachefeversore throatreduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily restores freer breathing through the nosepromotes nasal and/or sinus drainagehelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Liver warningThis product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productSore throat warningIf sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesspain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrsadults & children 12 yrs & over 2 softgels with water every 4 hrschildren 4 to under 12 yrs ask a doctorchildren under 4 yrs do not usewhen using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat
FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, and white edible ink
* Please review the disclaimer below.