The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active IngredientEthyl Alcohol 70%
- To help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
- For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame.When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingestStop use and ask a doctor ifirritation and redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For 946 mL bottleuse to refill a pump bottle. From the pump bottle apply a small amount onto hands, rub thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingdo not use on children less than 2 months of agenot recommended for infantsFor 473 mL bottlewet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingdo not use on children less than 2 months of agenot recommended for infants
- Store between 20–25° C (68–77° F). Avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F).may discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Citrate Buffer, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG, Water
MANUFACTURED BY:Aurora Pharmaceutical, Inc.NORTHFIELD, MINNESOTA 55057888-215-1256MADE IN THE USA
* Please review the disclaimer below.