The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY ONPOINT, INC.2 PARAGON DRIVE,MONTVALE, NJ 07645
- Temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due toeczemainsect bitespoison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumacsoapsdetergentscosmeticsjewelryseborrheic dermatitispsoriasisexternal genital and anal itchingother uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyesby putting this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A vaginal dischargerectal bleedingdiaper rash
Otc - When Using
When using this product consult a doctor before exceeding recommended dosage
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition gets worsecondition persists for more than 7 dayscondition clears up and occurs again within a few days. Do not begin to use any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of age: do not use. consult a doctor
For External Anal Itching
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughlygently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this productChildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto tubestore at room temperaturesee carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Aloe barbadensis, cetearyl alcohol/sodium lauryl sulfate/sodium cetearyl sulfate, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, stearyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.