The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Pain Relieving Cream
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pain of muscles and joints
- For External Use onlyAvoid contact with the eyes Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin Do not bandage tightlyCap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
When Using This Product:
- Do not use in large quantities particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areasdo not exceed recommended doses unless recommended by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Allergic reaction occurs condition worsens or does not improve within 7 dayssymptoms clear up and do not return within a few daysyou notice any unusual effects
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children:
If swallowed get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults or children 2 years of age and older. Apply externally to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age consult a doctor
Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cassia Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone (DMSO), Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate’) Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Magnesium Sulfate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine
Call toll free 1-800-748-6539
* Please review the disclaimer below.