The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
To decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to handsAllow to dry without wipingFor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionNot recommended for infants
- Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well ventilated placeRecommended storage temperature: 32F to 104F (0C to 40C)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.