The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:minor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only.Flammable keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get in eyes do not apply over large areas of the bodydo not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
Condition persists or gets worse.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected areaapply product on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a daymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Do not apply internally keep jar tightly closed and stored at room temperaturehold away from face when opening
* Please review the disclaimer below.