The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octocrylene 5%, Octisalate 5%,
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Consult Physician
If irritation or rash develops.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If product is swallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center immediately.
• Apply liberally 15-minutes before sun exposure.
• Reapply: At least every two-hours. Immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
• Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• For children under 6-months, consult a physician.
• Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Betaglucan, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.