The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Camphor 4.7 % Eucalyptus Oil 1% Menthol 2%
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion, chest congestion, and cough due to the common coldtemporarily relieves minor aches and pains
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyesDo not put into mouth, nostrils or on wounds or damaged skin
Consult A Doctor Before Use If
- You are pregnant or breast feedingyou have ashtma, emphysema, persistent or chronic cough, cough associated with smoking or excessive mucusIf mucus lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash or a persistent headache
Do Not Use Near
- Open flamemicrowave ovena container in which water is being heated except when adding cold water to a hot stream vaporizer
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If ingested, get medical help or contract a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years of age and olderrub thick layer on chest and throat for temporary relief from nasal congestion and coughing due to colds or rub on sore aching musclesIf desired, cover with a soft dry cloth but keep clothing looserepeat up to three times daily especially at bedtimeChildren under 2 years of ageconsult your physician
Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Turpentine Oil, Thymol, Cedar Leaf Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.