The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 7%Oxybenzone 3%Titanium Dioxide 5%
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.Provides moderate protection against sunburn.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes.Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts. You may report side effect to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply evenly before sun exposure as needed.Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Cetyl
Dimethicone, Beeswax, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Euphorbia Cerifera
(Candelilla) Wax, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polyethylene, Nylon-12,
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer,Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetyl
Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cantella
Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan
Sesquioleate, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol.
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Call Laura Geller Make-up, Inc., 1(800) MAKE UP4
* Please review the disclaimer below.