The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient: Allantoin 1.0%
Otc - Purpose
Purpose: Skin Protectant
Indications & Usage
- Uses:Temporarily protects skin after minorburnsscrapescutsHelps prevent, temporarily protects, and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.Helps prevent and protect skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Warnings: For External Use Only
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Directions:Adults and children 2 years of age and older - Cleanse affected area thoroughly. Apply 3-4 times daily.Children under 2 years old - Consult a doctor.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use ondeep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Storage And Handling
Other Information: Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40, Glycerin, Astragalus Gummifer Gum,
Carbomer, Boric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Ether, Triethanolamine,
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments?www.BurnBGoneOTC.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.