The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octocrylene 4.00%Homosalate 3.00%Avobenzone 2.50%
Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures
(see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cnacer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. RInse with water to remove.
Discontinue use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously and evenly every morning on cleansed face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposureFor sunscreen use:reapply at least every 2 hoursuse a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures. Spending time
- in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regulary use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesFor use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor.
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, Diisopropyl Adipate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-12, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Linalool, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, d-Limonene, BHT, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate.
Principle Display Panel
* Please review the disclaimer below.