The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol Denat. 62%
Use for hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin, only when water is not available.
For external use only.Flammable, keep away from fire and flames
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesif contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Store at 68 to 77F (20-25C)Do not store above 110F (43C)You may report a serious adverse reaction to this product to Report Reaction, LLC, PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Water,Glycerin,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Fragrance,Polysorbate 20,Sodium Hydroxide,Red 33,Blue 1
* Please review the disclaimer below.