The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Lidocaine HCl 2.0%
Topical pain relief
Temporary pain relief for minor burns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In large quantities, particularly over raw or blistered areas
- Near eyes, if this happens rinse thoroughly with water
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or persists for more than 7 days or clears up and returns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older: spray an even layer of burn spray over cleaned affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- For children under 2 years of age consult a physician
Aloe vera, germaben II, propylene glycol, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.