The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500mgChlorpheniramine maleate 2mgPhenylephrine HCl 5mg
Pain relieverAntihistamineNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:headachesinus congestion and pressurenasal congestionrunny nose and sneezingminor aches and painstemporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:itching of the nose and throatitchy, watery eyeshelps clear nasal passageshelps decongest sinus openings and passages
- Liver Warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is maximum daily amount for this product.with other drugs containing acetaminophen.3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this productsif you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI Drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostrate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.excitability may occur,especially in childrendrowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurspain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Overdose Warning: Taking more than recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)Adults and children 12 years and older:take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as neededSwallow whole - do not crush, chew or dissolve.do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age, this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause the liver damage.
- Store at room temperatureavoid excessive heat and humidityRetain carton for complete product informationTamper evident: Do not use if sealed blister units are broken or damaged.
Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, D&C Yellow # 10, FD&C Yellow # 6, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Pregelatinized starch, Propylene glycol, Silicone dioxide, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
Package Label Sine Off Maximum Strength
- See the New Warning InformationStrong, Fast Relief!SINE®OFFSINUS/COLD MEDICINERelieves Sinus HeadachePainPressureCongestionRunny NoseSneezingItchy, Watery eyesEach Caplet Contains:Acetaminophen 500mg.............Pain RelieverChlorpheniramine maleate 2mg....AntihistaminePhenylephrine HCl 5mg............Nasal decongestant24 CAPLETS
* Please review the disclaimer below.