The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each extended-release bi-layer tablet)PurposesGuaifenesin 600 mgExpectorantPseudoephedrine HCl 60 mgNasal DecongestantActive ingredients (in each extended-release bi-layer tablet)PurposesGuaifenesin 1200 mgExpectorantPseudoephedrine HCl 120 mgNasal Decongestant
- •helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive •temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: •common cold •hay fever •upper respiratory allergies •temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose •promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage •temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.Ask a doctor before use if you have •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema •cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)When using this product •do not use more than directedStop use and ask a doctor if •you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless •symptoms do not get better within 7 days, come back or occur with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- •do not crush, chew, or break tablet •take with a full glass of water •this product can be administered without regard for timing of meals •For 600 mg/60 mg: adults and children 12 years and older: 2 tablets every 12 hours; not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours •For 1200 mg/120 mg: adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours •children under 12 years of age: do not use
- •Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing. •store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Carbomer homopolymer, NF; FD&C Yellow #6; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF
Call 1-800-406-7984You may also report side effects to this phone number.Keep the carton. It contains important information.See end panel for expiration date.†Ohm® is a registered trademark of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.Distributed by:Ohm Laboratories Inc.New Brunswick, NJ 089010219
Guaifenesin 600 Mg And Pseudoephedrine Hcl 60 Mg Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets - Carton Label
- NDC 51660-058-18†Compare Tothe active ingredients ofMucinex® Dohm®Guaifenesin 600 mg & Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mgExtended-Release Bi-Layer TabletsExpectorant & Nasal Decongestant12 Hour •Clears Nasal/Sinus Congestion •Thins and Loosens Mucus •Immediate and Extended Release18 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets†Ohm® is a registered trademark of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Guaifenesin 1200 Mg And Pseudoephedrine Hcl 120 Mg Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets - Carton Label
- NDC 51660-057-12†Compare Tothe active ingredients ofMucinex® Dohm®Maximum StrengthGuaifenesin 1200 mg & Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mgExtended-Release Bi-Layer TabletsExpectorant & Nasal Decongestant12 Hour •Clears Nasal/Sinus Congestion •Thins and Loosens Mucus •Immediate and Extended Release12 Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets†Ohm® is a registered trademark of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
* Please review the disclaimer below.