The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Ohm Laboratories Inc.North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- •temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: •minor pain of arthritis •muscular aches •backache •premenstrual and menstrual cramps •the common cold •headache •toothache •temporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take •more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •redness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults •take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water •swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve •do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours •do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorunder 18 years of age •ask a doctor
- •store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F). Avoid excessive heat 40° C (104° F). •see end panel for batch number and expiration date •TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
Croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.