The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsMineral Oil 14%Petrolatum 74.9%Phenylephrine HCL 0.25%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor the temporary relief of local anorectal burning and discomfort associated with hemmorrhoids, anorectal disorders, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues or piles.
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clean-up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.If you are pregnant, do not use this product without first consulting a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If ingested seek medical attention immediately or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsCleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly.Dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying this product.Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.Children under 12 years of age need to consult a doctor before using this product.
- Other InformationStore at room temperature 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF)Lot No. & Exp. Date: see crimp of tube.
Inactive IngredientsPurified water, benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, corn oil, glycerin, lanolin, lanolin alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, shark liver oil, thyme oil, tocopherol acetate, yellow wax.
* Please review the disclaimer below.