The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientCapsicum Extract Capsaicin 0.025%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles & joints associated with:Simple BackacheArthritisStrainsBruisesSprains
WarningsExternal use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padwith, or at the same times as other external analgesicif you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use otherwise than as directed.avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashesdo not bandage tightlydiscontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or showerdo not use immediately after a bath or shower
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash, itching or excessive skin irritation developsconditions worsensymptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults and Children 12 years of age and over:Clean and dry affected areaRemove patch from filmApply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyRemove patch from skin after at most 8 hours of applicationChildren under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Other informationAvoid storing product in direct sunlightProtect product from excessive moisture
Inactive Ingredientslanolin, methyl salicylate, natural latex rubber, peppermint oil, petrolatum, rosin, zinc oxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.