The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alcohol 75%
• hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on skin• recommended for repeated use• for use when soap and water are not available
• Extremely flammable aerosol, keep away from fire/flame.• Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flames and other ignition sources.• Pressurized container. Do not piece or burn even after use.• Protect from sunlight.• For external use onlyDo not use• on children less than 2 months of age• on open skin woundsWhen using this product • Avoid use on/or around eyes, mouth, broken/irritated skin or large areas of Body. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water several minutes. • do not inhale or ingest.Stop and ask doctor if• irritation persist• or if product is swallowed
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Shake well before use.• Hold can upright at 8-7 inches away from surface and spray evenly.• Allow to air dry for 5 to 10 minutes. Repeat application as necessary• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
• store between 15-30° (59-86°F)• Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 C/22F.
Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Parfum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.