The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients (in 30 mL) PurposeBenzocaine 5% ............................................. AnestheticZinc Chloride 0.1% ....................................... Astringent
Otc - Purpose
- Uses Temporarily relieves:Toothache, canker sore, minor dental procedures, or minor mouth injury or irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances.Sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age or older.
WarningsDo not exceed recommended dosage. Avoid contact with eyes. Severe or persistent sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult physician promptly.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use: (unless directed by a doctor)
- For more than 7 days.If you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine of other "caine" anesthetics.Stop use and see a doctor promptly:If mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysIf irritation, pain, or redness persist or worsens If swelling, rash or fever develops
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Dry affected area with absorbent cotton. Apply with cotton applicator or spray.Adults and children 12 years or over:Apply 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.Children under 12 years of age:Should be supervised in the usage of this product.Children under 2 years of age:Consult a dentist or physician.
Indications & Usage
Other information Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 2.5 mg/mLStore at controlled room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F).Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if imprinted foil seal over bottle opening is torn, broken, or missing.
Inactive ingredients: Aspartame, cetylpyridinium chloride, glycerin, menthol, methylparaben, peppermint flavor, propylene glycol, propylparaben, and water (purified).
Otc - Questions
Questions of comments?:Kramer-Novis, San Juan PR, 1-787-767-2072
* Please review the disclaimer below.