The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient PurposeSalicylic Acid (2%)......................Acne Treatment
Otc - Purpose
- UseFor the treatment of acne
WarningsFor externatl use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useIf you are sensitive to Salicylic Acid or have very sensitive skin.This product may cause irritation.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before useIf you are using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product. This may increase dryness, redness, or ittitation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless a doctor directs otherwise.
Indications & Usage
- When using this productAvoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep away from lips and mouth.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsUse every morning and evening. Apply a dime-sized amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well. If peeling occurs, reduce application use. May also be used on chest or back.
Inactive Ingredients Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Cannabidiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrullus Lanatis (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Cocamide MEA, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Pumice, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.