The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone-iodine USP 10%
Antiseptic skin preparation
Apply locally as needed.
- Prep pad size: 1-1/4" × 1-1/2"1% titratable iodineNot made with natural rubber latexFor hospital or professional use only
Citric acid, disodium phosphate, nonoxynol-9, sodium hydroxide, water
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if allergic to iodine or in the eyes
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if injuries are deep wounds, puncture wounds, or serious burns
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if infection occurs or if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
Storage And Handling
- Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
* Please review the disclaimer below.