The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Cleaning and disinfection
- PacksPeel back lid and then label.Remove wipes as required.Replace lid and label to keep wipes moist.BucketsOpen the bucket lid from the top.Locate tear cut in the inner pouch, tear straight to open. Do not remove wipesroll from pouch.Pull first wipes from center of roll up through opening.Thread first wipe through dispensing nozzle in top of roll.Close the bucket lid and dispense the wipes as required.
- For external use only.Store in cool and dry place.keep away from heat and direct sunlight.Avoid touching eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Don't flush into toilet.Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- In case of accidental ingestion, seekprofessional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Thoroughly moisten the skin or solid surface with the product and let it dry without wipingFor children under 6, use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
* Please review the disclaimer below.