The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Acive Ingredients Purpose
Lidocaine 5% Local Anesthetic
For temprary relief of local discomfort, itching pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders.For temprary relief of local discomfort, itching pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area associated with anorectal disorders.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
For temporary relief of local discomfort, itching, pain, soreness or burning in the perianal area assosiated with anorectal disorders.
- Warnings For external use onlyWhen using this productdo not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicatorStop use and ask a doctor if
- Allergic reaction occursredness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other simptoms begin or increasecondition worsens or does not improve withing 7 days
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application of this productwhen first opening the tube, twist the cap and peel off the foil sealapply externally to the affected area up to 6 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Inactive ingredientsCarbopol, lecithin, propylene glycol, purified water, vitamin E.
- Other information
- Always keep the tube tightly closedstore at temperatures not exceeding 150C- 300Cprotect from freezingQuestions and comments?Call weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST at 8-877-786-2001 oe email us at email@example.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.