The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active IngredientsMenthol 3%Methyl Salicylate 15%
PurposeTopical AnalgesicTopical Analgesic
- Temporarily relieves pain from sore musclesminor achessprainsstrainsbruises
For external use onlyAllergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from
menthol, aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged skin do not bandage tightly do not use with a heating pad do not use immediately after a shower or bath
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days skin redness is present excessive skin irritation occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before using
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of childrenif swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Methyl Paraben, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Paraben, Water
Other Safety Information
STORE AT NORMAL ROOM TEMPERATURE
* Please review the disclaimer below.