The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Boricum Acidum 3X* HPUS***X is a homeopathic dilution. **The letters HPUS indicates that this ingredient is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Restores vaginal pH and relieves vaginal itching, burning and irritation.
- Treats and relieves symptoms of vaginal and urinary infections.rebalances vaginal pH and restores normal vaginal health.helps relieve symptoms of external and internal vaginal burning, itching, irritation and dryness.helps reduce vaginal odor due to vaginal infections.
For vaginal use only
Do Not Use
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Otc - When Using
- Ask a doctor before use if you havevaginal itching and discomfort for the first timelower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.vaginal yeast infection often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system. been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.When using this productdo not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexual transmitted disease (STDs).do not have vaginal intercoursemild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occurif you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifsymptoms do not get better in 3 dayssymptoms last more than 7 daysyou get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1- 800-222-1222) right away.
- How supplied, storage and handlingV-Bella ™ is supplied in a clear natural plantcap capsule in three (3) individual foil packets of one (1) capsule each, NDC # 52747-0155-03 with three (3) disposable vaginal applicators in each carton.Avoid sunlight and store unopened pouches at 15˚ to 30˚ C (59˚ to 86˚ F)Other informationV-Bella ™ is not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy or to prevent or treat sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).do not use if suppository pouch seal is compromiseddo not use if seal over applicator has been punctureddo not purchase if carton is open
- Before using this product, read all consumer information provided on carton and insert,Adults and children 12 years of age and over:place vaginal capsule suppository in applicator and gently insert into the vagina.for acute infection, use one (1) capsule suppository a day for three (3) daysfor chronic infection, use an additional package of three (3) vaginal capsule suppositoriesthrow applicator away after each useChildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Maltodextrin, Antioxidants-Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) & Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Lactobacillus casei (KE-99), Lactobacillus gasseri and Capsule Ingredient (Pullulan). Adverse reactions and side effects The adverse effects are considered mild and may include watery discharge, erythema, or slight burning sensation.You should contact your healthcare provider for medical advice about adverse events or report a serious adverse event, by contacting BeBe & Bella, LLC. at the address listed below. Distributed by: BeBe & Bella, LLC2443 Park Central Blvd.Decatur, GA 30035, USA
* Please review the disclaimer below.