The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Deionized water, phenethyl benzoate, octyl dodecyl citrate crosspolymer, stearic acid (vegetable derived), glyceryl stearate se (vegetable derived), cetyl dimethicone, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycerin (coconut derived), sodium hydroxide, emulsifying wax (vegetable derived), tricontanyl-pvp, polyethylene, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylates cross-polymer, cetyl alcohol (vegetable derived), methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea and propylparaben.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.