The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each tablet) PurposeAspirin 325 mg (NSAID*).............................Pain reliever*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due toheadachecoldsmuscle painmenstrual paintoothacheminor pain of arthritisor as directed by your doctor
- WarningsReye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may inclue:hivesfacial swellingshockasthma (wheezing)Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useif you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use ifstomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthmayou have not been drinking fluids
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritistaking any other drugsunder a doctor's care for any serious condition
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel fainthave bloody or black stoolsvomit bloodhave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appearringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsdrink a full glass of water with each doseadults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: consult a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)use by expiration date on package
Inactive ingredients corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, D-C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD-C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Otc - Questions
Questions? To Report Adverse Drug Event Call: (800) 616-2471Repacked by:H.J. Harkins Company, Inc.Nipomo, CA 93444
* Please review the disclaimer below.